Monday, May 8, 2017

Summer/Fall Plans and an Update

    While the thermometer might not be agreeing with me right now, summer is just a short time away for me. What makes this summer different? Well it's a summer that I will not be planning a wedding, it is not a summer where I will be working on moving, it is not a summer that I have anything big planned, and it is not a summer that I will be working overnights! So what does this mean? Well it means that I will finally be able to enjoy some things during the summer that I haven't been able to enjoy as much. Trips to the ocean, days on the boat, time just wandering around outside, and of course, playing video games with no worry about planning other things.

    Needless to say that I am looking forward to all of this, but I want to point out that this doesn't mean that I will not be blogging on here. Rather, I plan on blogging more than I have in any summer since I started blogging here. For this summer though I have a kind of plan for what I want to do with this blog. From now until probably early August I will be continuing to do a variety of different things such as reviews, top whatevers, and opinion blogs. Then I plan on shifting things to a more spooky theme. Halloween is one of, if not my favorite holidays, and there is a plethora of spooky games that I absolutely enjoy/rage at playing. So from August till whenever in the fall I'll be looking at mostly spooky games. This will include popular games such as the Castlevania series, as well as other games that are based on horror films, or have spooky themes. I'm excited for the chance to share my thoughts and views on these games.

    So that is my plan for the summer. Another notable for around the same time is that I will be going on vacation in early September. During that time I will not be blogging at all, but once I return I will be continuing on as I will be before going. Chances are the Kirby series will not be finished by the time that August rolls around so that series will be put on pause sort to speak as I do the spooky games. As far as the Disney gaming series goes, I still plan on doing them as I have the last couple, but I want to start looking at doing some actual Disney game reviews again as well, hence Goof Troop being my next blog. Lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone again for taking the time to read these blogs. I really do have a lot of fun typing them up and reflecting on these games. I know it's a bit more old school than watching reviewers on Youtube and what not, but in front of the keyboard, not the camera, is where I am able to express my feelings on these games fully. So thank you again to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment