Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Now Streaming on Twitch!

Hey everyone. Just a real quick blog tonight. I started up my own Twitch channel and will be streaming some older games. I've never done any kind of streaming before so I'm trying to work out the kinks and what not so my "test" game if you want to call it that is Donkey Kong Country. Here's a short list of the stuff I hope to stream in the near future. Following each game I hope to do a review on it. Donkey Kong Country (SNES) (Not counting today's testing) Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES) Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (SNES 100% Playthrough) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) Super Metroid (SNES) Mega Man X (SNES) Claymates (SNES) No review since I already did one for this game. Super Mario World (SNES) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) Jaws (NES) The Legend of Zelda (NES) Kirby's Adventure (NES 100% Playthrough) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64) Starfox 64 (N64) Kirby and the Crystal Shards (N64) Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis) Ecco the Dolphin: Tides of Time (Genesis) Super Mario Land 2: Six Gold Coins (Game Boy) No review since I already did one for this game Pokemon Red/Blue (Game Boy) So that's just some of the stuff I want to start out with. I may or may not get to them all, but that's kind of what I have in mind right now. Hopefully some of these games will be new to some of you while others will bring you back a few years. I'll also probably throw in some arcade games here and there that found their way into my collection of cartridges such as Paperboy, Rampage, Bubble Bobble, Millipede, etc. It should be a good time. Once I get a more consistent schedule in my life (hopefully within the next few weeks) I'll be able to give you guys an exact schedule of when I'll be streaming. Quite frankly, I have more cartridges than I know what to do with for these systems so I have a lot to share with you guys. For now though, head on over to http://www.twitch.tv/hydraminion and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment