Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome to the Lair

Greetings fellow gamer people and welcome to the Lair. This blog is going to be about not newer video games, but older ones. I'll be doing reviews and sharing experiences of some popular and not so popular games from the following systems.


Nintendo Entertainment System


Super Nintendo Entertainment System


Nintendo 64


Sega Genesis


 Sega Saturn


 Sega Dreamcast


 Sony Playstation One (and only one for now)


Game Boy


Gameboy Color

and possibly some older PC and arcade games as well. So if you are looking for game reviews for the PS 3/4, Xbox 360/One, DS/3DS/2DS/whatever DS, Wii/Wii U reviews. Sorry there will be none. Well I hope you guys enjoy them. I'll be getting started soon. This is not my primary blog however so I'll only be posting here when I have time. Even though retro gaming is a huge hobby of mine, ocean wildlife conservation is on the forefront for me so my main blog on that has to come first. So anyway. Enjoy and hopefully you'll find some of this stuff useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment